Tax return Den Bosch for expats

Don’t struggle with your tax return, let us help you!

What can we help you with?

Lots of satisfied expats have made use of our services, how about you? 

Tax return

For a lot of people the yearly Dutch tax return is a very complicated task. Which means: for expats it’s even more complicated because the Dutch laws are not the same as the laws of your home country.

Some people choose to let a friend or a friend of a friend fill in their tax return. For those people it’s hard to stay up-to-date with all continuous changes in these laws. In the end, it might be profitable if a tax advisor digs into your tax return.


In the first year of your tax return, you will have to fill in a special type of tax return. This is called an M-form and, unlike a normal tax return, you cannot fill in an M-form online. We have special software to fill in an M-form and can help you making sure you will send a correct tax return. Have you filled in your tax return online the first year you lived in the Netherlands? Most likely you will receive a letter from the Tax authorities claiming that it was incorrect. They will ask you again to fill in an M-form.

Mortgage refunding

Have you bought a house in the Netherlands or planning to buy one? The Dutch tax authorities allow you to deduct the mortgage costs from your Dutch taxable income. Which means, in most cases, you will get money back from the tax authorities.

Our advisors are happy to assist you in helping you to fill in these forms, so you won’t pay too much taxes.


The Dutch government has several kinds of financial contributions for residents in the Netherlands. The allowances (toeslagen) system is designed to support people that have a low income, by helping them cover basic living costs such as rent, health insurance, childcare and raising children.

Some people have done their tax return, but forgot to apply for allowances. Asking for an allowance can be very profitable, sometimes they end up being several thousands of euros for only 1 year!

When we file a tax return, we always check if you can apply for allowances. Asking for an allowance is possible until the 1st of september next year.



Make sure you profit all the benefits the Dutch laws provides you

Contact us right away

Curious about to possibilities about filling in your Dutch tax return or to let us take care of your allowances? Our advisors are always happy to offer you these services.

Contact one of our english-speaking advisors non-committal +31 (0)73 5119038 or send us a message by filling in the contact form. We strive to answer your filled in contact form within 24 hours.