Don’t struggle with your M-form, let us help you!

What can we help you with?

Lots of satisfied expats have made use of our services, what about you? 


If you came to the Netherlands, you will have to fill in an M-form. This is basically your first tax return, but it is also a complicated one! For instance: in most cases you came here during the year, which means you have had some earnings here and possibly in your home country. The M-form takes care of those periods of having an income.

In most cases it is possible to have a refund of taxes in the first year you came to the Netherlands. Our advisors are please to assist you in declaring this M-form for you.

Tax return

For a lot of people filing their M-form is a very complicated task. For expats it’s even more complicated, because the Dutch laws are not the same as the laws of your home country.

Some people choose to let a friend fill in their M-form. For those people it’s hard to stay up-to-date with all continuous changes in these laws. In the end, it might be profitable if a tax advisor digs into your tax return. Sometimes expats mistaken a normal tax return for an M-form and fill it in online. An M-form cannot be filled in online and always has to be done on paper. As a result, the tax authorities will correct your tax return, which means paying back money.


Did you come to the Netherlands applying for the 30%-ruling and do you have savings or properties abroad? In some cases you can apply to be taxed for those properties in your home country. Which means you can probably save some taxes in the Netherlands.

Mortgage refunding

Have you bought a house in the Netherlands or planning to buy one? Very good! You see, the Dutch tax authorities allow you to deduct the mortgage costs from your Dutch taxable income. Which means, in most cases, you will get money back from the tax authorities.

Our advisors are happy to assist you in helping you to fill in these kind of tax returns, so you won’t pay too much taxes.

Starting your own company

What if you want to start your own company? Or what if you have already started one? That means the Dutch government obliges you to keep records of your spendings and earnings. You will have to deposit financial statements at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. And also you will have to fill the form for corporate taxes.

Our office is specialised in taking care of those things. We make sure you don’t have to worry about anything, so you can focus entirely on undertaking your business.


Make sure you profit all the benefits the Dutch laws provides you

Contact us right away

Curious about to possibilities about filling in your M-form or to let us take care of your administration and compiling your financial statements? Our advisors are always happy to offer you these services. We provide services to many expats living in the region Eindhoven and Den Bosch.

Contact one of our english-speaking advisors non-committal +31 (0)73 5119038 or send us a message by filling in the contact form. We strive to answer your filled in contact form within 24 hours.